Manual Lymphatic Drainage
In addition to Bowen Therapy, we are delighted to offer lymphatic drainage therapy from our clinic in Chiswick.
What is the Lymphatic System?
The Lymphatic System runs throughout your body playing an important part in your immune system, fighting bacteria and other infections destroying old or abnormal cells such as cancer. Yet, it is one of the most neglected systems covered when therapists train in any form of body therapy work.
What can lymphatic restriction cause?
- Lymphatic restriction will cause toxicity
- Lymphatic restriction will create unnecessary inflammation
- Lymphatic restriction will cause pain
- Glymphatic restriction can create problems ANYWHERE
- Fascial restriction will create lymphatic restriction
Our treatment follows the flow of the lymphatic system, identifying the main lymph node areas - “lymphatic hotspots”, making sure these areas are free of restrictions, thereby having the best chance of maintaining Lymphatic flow. It is a gentle hands on soft tissue therapy using Bowen Technique and myofascial work.
Apart from lymphoedema, there are other signs and symptoms which could be pointing to struggling lymphatics and toxins building up in your system.
- Swollen Glands
- Puffiness in eyes or face
- Swelling in fingers (tight rings) or ankles
- Bloating or holding onto water
- Sinus Infections
- Skin issues, such as dry or itchy skin
- Soreness or stiffness upon waking
- “Unexplained” aches and pains
- Breast Swelling or tenderness
- Brain Fog
- Allergies and food sensitivities
Lymphatic Drainage is not a substitute for medical treatment. Always consult your Doctor for medical attention and advice.
A standard treatment starts from £65 per session.
If you would like to book a treatment please contact us by phone or email.